1. Understand what it takes to make your website rank higher on Google
Using simple layman’s terms, discover the methods that search engines use to evaluate your website and decide which sites should rank higher.
2. Learn how to unlock the best keywords for your website
Discover the exact keywords your customers and competitors are using and how to push your website to the top of Google for those keywords.
3. Learn how to beat your competitors on Google
Analyse how your top-ranking competitors achieved their prominent Google ranking to learn from their strategy.
4. Discover how to optimise your web pages for Google
Learn how to make your web pages look relevant to Google for the search terms your customers are actually using.
5. Learn how your site can earn links from other high-quality websites
Learn the best strategies for getting other websites to link to your site to gain more traffic and improve your visibility on Google.
6. See how Social Media can help to improve your Google ranking
Understand how to use sites such as Facebook and Twitter effectively to improve your visibility on Google.
7. Discover the best SEO Tools to make your SEO easier and faster
Discover the best SEO tools to help you plan an effective Search Marketing strategy.
8. Learn how to convert more of your online visitors into sales
Learn how to increase your conversion rate by improving the design, content and usability of your website.
9. Includes a full appraisal of your website
Get a detailed analysis of your website with easy-to-follow recommendations to boost your Google rankings and online sales.
10. Develop an SEO Strategy and a Plan of Action
Learn how to create a simple, set-by-step plan to put your new SEO skills to optimal use.
11. Receive an SEO Training Certificate
Receive a training certificate upon completion of the course.
I offer a 4-5 hour private course including a full appraisal of your website. The course is held on a time and date to suit you at my training room near Liverpool St. and Moorgate Stations in Central London. I can also travel to your office for an additional cost.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the course is £595 + VAT for the first attendee. Each additional attendee is charged at £95.