1. Understand what it will take to make your website rank higher on Google
Using simple, plain English you will discover how Google evaluates your website and how it decides which sites will appear higher in the search results.
2. Learn how to find the best keywords for your website
You will discover the exact keywords your customers and competitors are using and how to push your website to the top of Google for those keywords.
3. Learn how to beat your competitors on Google
We will analyse your top-ranking competitors and learn from their successful strategy.
4. Understand how to optimise your pages for Google
We will check that your web pages appear relevant to Google for the search terms your customers are actually using to find your products/services.
5. Discover how to get links from high-quality sites
You will discover the best strategies for getting other websites to link to your site to improve your trust and authority with Google.
6. Learn how Social Media can be used to improve your Google ranking
You will learn how to use sites such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn to improve your visibility on Google.
7. Discover the best SEO Tools to make SEO easier and faster
I will show you the best SEO tools to help you plan an effective Search Marketing strategy and provide you with exclusive free access to tools worth over £300.
8. Learn how to convert more of your search traffic into sales
You will learn how to increase your conversion rate by improving the content and usability of your website.
9. Learn how to prevent your website being penalised by Google
Google are constantly updating their algorithm to prevent manipulation of the search results and to provide their users with the best possible experience. You will learn how to avoid losing your precious website traffic.
10. Learn how to get your website ranking higher internationally
If you wish to attract visitors from other countries, I will show you how to get your website ranking prominently on international search engines.
11. Learn how to identify technical issues that may be affecting your Google ranking
You will receive a detailed analysis of your website with easy-to-follow recommendations to boost your Google rankings and online sales.
12. Develop an SEO Strategy and a Plan of Action
You will receive a simple, set-by-step plan to put your new SEO skills into effect immediately.
13. Gain free access to SEO tools and link opportunities
As a client, you will gain exclusive access to all SEO tools and link opportunities worth over £300.
Where and when does the course take place?
This private course runs for 4-5 hours. The prices including all preparation of course materials, a full appraisal of your website, free SEO tools and follow-on support.
The course is held on a time and date to suit you at my training room near Liverpool St. and Moorgate Stations in Central London. I can also travel to your office for an additional cost.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the course is £695 + VAT for the first attendee. Each additional attendee is charged at £95.
What type of support will I receive after the course?
After the course, and upon request, I will perform a free checkup of your website to ensure that you have applied all recommendations correctly.
Receive an SEO Training Certificate
You will receive a training certificate to confirm your successful completion of the course upon request.