1. Learn what it takes to get your website ranking higher on Google
Using simple, plain English you will discover how Google evaluates your website and how it decides which sites will appear higher in the search results.
2. Discover the best keywords to target for your business
Discover the exact keywords your customers and competitors are using and how to push your website to the top of Google for those keywords.
3. See how your competitors achieved their prominence on Google
Analyse how your top-ranking competitors achieved their prominent Google ranking and how you can learn from their strategy.
4. Learn how to perfectly optimise your web pages for Google
Learn how to make your web pages appear relevant to Google for the search terms your customers are actually using.
5. Learn the most effective methods for earning links from high-quality websites
Discover the best strategies for getting other websites to link to your site to improve your trust and authority with Google.
6. Understand how Social Media can help to improve your Google ranking
Understand how to use sites such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn effectively to improve your visibility on Google.
7. Discover the tools that make SEO easier and faster
Discover the best SEO tools to help you plan an effective Search Marketing strategy.
8. Learn how to convert more of your online traffic into sales
Learn how to increase your conversion rate by improving the content and usability of your website.
9. Prevent your website being penalised by Google
Google are constantly updating their algorithm to prevent manipulation of the search results and to provide their users with the best possible experience. Learn how to avoid losing your precious website traffic.
10. Receive a full appraisal of your website
Get a detailed analysis of your website with easy-to-follow recommendations to boost your Google rankings and online sales.
11. Develop an SEO Strategy and Action Plan
Learn how to create a simple, set-by-step plan to put your new SEO skills into effect immediately.
12. Free follow-up website check
After the course, and upon request, I will perform a checkup of your website to ensure that you have correctly applied the recommendations provided.
13. Gain exclusive free access to my SEO tools and link opportunities
As a client you will gain exclusive access to my free SEO tools and link opportunities.
14. Receive an SEO Training Certificate
Receive a training certificate to confirm your completion of the course.
This private course runs for 4-5 hours. The prices including all preparation of course materials, a full appraisal of your website and follow-on support.
The course is held on a time and date to suit you at my training room near Liverpool St. and Moorgate Stations in Central London. I can also travel to your office for an additional cost.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the course is £695 + VAT for the first attendee. Each additional attendee is charged at £95.